ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (GRADE DUF51) - for Dept. of Pharmacy Practice
· PhD in Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Pharmacy or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Holder of basic degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university by Pharmacy Board of Malaysia or Malaysia Government
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Pharmacy areas especially in Pharmacoecnomics, Pharmacy management and Pharmacoinformatics
- Experience in research and publication
- Malaysian only
- Proficient in English language
Candidate must have obtained :-
i. Credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English Language (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
ii. IELTS Band 6 / MUET Band 4. Candidate without any of these qualification will be required to sit for the IIUM English Language Proficiency Test.
SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Click the link to sign up for application: http://huris.iium.edu.my/recruitment/