- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy recognised by the Government, from any local institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification.
- Good knowledge of English in communicating and writing.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office systems, and of electronic databases and Web sites.
- Good knowledge and interest of science related items/equipment, topics/issues, policies, procedures, operations, rules/acts, safety etc. would be an advantage.
- Good experiences in staff management, office/laboratory/clinical administration, procurement/purchasing procedures, office/laboratory safety, quality management systems etc. would be an advantage.
- Have high level of motivation, disciplined, pleasant personality and good interpersonal skill.
- Able to work in a team, committed and dedicated to work.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
All candidates must have obtained Credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Note: Shortlisted applicants who are currently employees of the Malaysian Government or Statutory Bodies in Malaysia will be required to submit the hard copy of applications through the respective Heads of Department together with the confidential report and up to date service record.
Click the link to sign up for application: https://huris.iium.edu.my/recruitment/