Kulliyyah of Pharmacy
IIUM Kuantan Campus
REALIZE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL DISTINCTION
IN THE GARDEN OF KNOWLEDGE AND VIRTUE
We are a well-known international university fully committed to comprehensive excellence in its academic pursuit and its administration. We extend an invitation to those who wish to contribute towards reaching our vision of revitalizing the intellectual dynamism of Islam and the Muslim Ummah and contribute towards the improvement of qualities of human life and civilization.
- Diploma in Science / Chemistry in relevant field recognised by the Government, from any local institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification.
- Good knowledge of English in communicating and writing.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office systems, and of electronic databases and Web sites.
- Good knowledge and interest of science related items/equipment, topics/issues, policies, procedures, operations, standard requirements (MS ISO 45001:2018 and MS ISO 14001:2015), rules/acts, safety etc. would be an advantage.
- Good experiences in staff management, office/laboratory/clinical administration, procurement/purchasing procedures, office/laboratory safety, quality management systems etc. would be an advantage.
- Have high level of motivation, disciplined, pleasant personality and good interpersonal skill.
- Able to work in a team, committed and dedicated to work.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Possess positive working attitude and resourceful with initiative and drive.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
All candidates must have obtained Credits (at least C) for Bahasa Malaysia and English (including oral examination) in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Note : Shortlisted applicants who are currently employees of the Malaysian Government or Statutory Bodies in Malaysia will be required to submit the hard copy of applications through the respective Heads of Department together with the confidential report and up to date service record.
Click the link to sign up for application: https://huris.iium.edu.my/recruitment/