Ahmad Ibrahim Kulliyyah of Laws
IIUM Gombak Campus
REALIZE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL DISTINCTION
IN THE GARDEN OF KNOWLEDGE AND VIRTUE
We are a well-known international university fully committed to comprehensive excellence in its academic pursuit and its administration. We extend an invitation to those who wish to contribute towards reaching our vision of revitalizing the intellectual dynamism of Islam and the Muslim Ummah and contribute towards the improvement of qualities of human life and civilization.
- Minimum qualification: PhD or specialist in relevant field from any international or local institutions of higher learning learning recognised by the Government or equavalent.
- 65 years old (Maximum).
- Additional requirement: minimum of 2 years practising experience.
- Vast experience in the related field.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Have high level of motivation, disciplined and pleasant personality.
- Able to work in a team, committed and dedicated to work.
- Open minded and positive attitude.
- High level of motivation and disciplined.
- Possess high degree of integrity
- Applicants should be Malaysian Citizens.LANGUAGE QUALIFICATIONAll candidates must have obtained Credits (at least C) in Bahasa Malaysia and English (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLYNote : Shortlisted applicants who are currently employees of the Malaysian Government or Statutory Bodies in Malaysia will be required to submit the hard copy of applications through the respective Heads of Department together with the confidential report and up to date service record.
Click the link to sign up for application:https://huris.iium.edu.my/recruitment/