Sultan Ahmad Shah Medical Centre @ IIUM
IIUM Kuantan Campus
REALIZE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL DISTINCTION
IN THE GARDEN OF KNOWLEDGE AND VIRTUE
We are a well-known international university fully committed to comprehensive excellence in its academic pursuit and its administration. We extend an invitation to those who wish to contribute towards reaching our vision of revitalizing the intellectual dynamism of Islam and the Muslim Ummah and contribute towards the improvement of qualities of human life and civilization.
- Diploma in Nursing recognised by the government from any local institutions of higher learning or equivalent institutions, AND have registered with the Malaysia Nursing Board.
- Possess active Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- Have high level of motivation, disciplined and pleasant personality.
- Able to work in a team, committed and dedicated to work.
- Possess high degree of integrity.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Applicants who have post basic certificate in critical care nursing area are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applicant should be Malaysian citizen.
All candidates must have obtained Credits (at least C) in Bahasa Malaysia and English (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLYNote : Shortlisted applicants who are currently employees of the Malaysian Government or Statutory Bodies in Malaysia will be required to submit the hard copy of applications through the respective Heads of Department together with the confidential report and up to date service record.
Click the link to sign up for application: https://huris.iium.edu.my/recruitment/